Lowes Combo Kits – Makita LXT702 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit
Be grateful for seeing this site. For anyone who is searching for the very best Combo Kits products and trustworthy, we advise Makita LXT702 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit as the best choice for you to have a budget friendly rate and great quality. To ensure you get the maximum gain from this product, following an evaluation of Makita LXT702 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit.
Features and Specifications: Makita LXT702 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit
- Variable 2-speed 1/2″” Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 & 0-1,500 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 4.0 lbs.
- 6-1/2″” Circular Saw delivers 3,700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 lbs.
- Reciprocating Saw provides 0-2,900 SPM with “”tool-less”” blade changes & shoe adjustments and weighs only 7.9 lbs.
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 in.lbs. of Max Torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs.
- 4-1/2″” Cut-Off/Angle Grinder produces an impressive 10,000 RPM and weighs only 5.0 lbs.
- 4-position flashlight with Xenon bulb runs up to 4 hours per charge
- Rugged FM/AM Job Site Radio comes with 10 Preset FM/AM buttons and is mp3/iPod® compatible
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and optimum charging system produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles
- Makita Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time) and 16 firm-holding contact terminals (for constant high power)
- 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Variable 2-speed 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill (0-400 and 0-1,500 RPM) with 4-pole motor delivers 480 inch-pounds of Max Torque
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-2,300 RPM and 0-3,200 IPM) provides 1,420 inch-pounds of Max Torque
- 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw with a Makita-built, D35 high torque motor delivers maximum power for cutting 2x material at 45 with 50-Inch maximum capacity
- Reciprocating Saw with a Makita-built D35 high torque motor delivers 0-2, 900 Strokes per minute and weighs only 7.7-Pound
- 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder has a Makita-built motor that delivers 10,000 RPM for faster grinding
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Seven-Piece Combo Kit is built for the pro-user who demands a wide range of Best in Class cordless solutions. The LXT702 delivers Seven Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition, and more. Each tool is powered by Makita’s 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery and the ENERGY STAR rated Makita Rapid Optimum Charger.
A Wide Range of Best in Class Cordless Solutions
Makita’s LXT702 includes a 1/2-inch hammer driver-drill with 450 in.lbs. of Max Torque (BHP452Z), a powerful impact driver that weighs only 3.4 pounds (BTD141Z), a 6-1/2-inch circular saw that will cut 2X material at 45 degrees (BSS611Z), a recipro saw with 2,900 SPM (BJR182Z), and a 4-1/2-inch angle grinder with 10,000 RPM (BGA452Z). Accessories include a rechargeable flashlight with Xenon bulb (BML185), and an FM/AM Job Site Radio with iPod/mp3 player compatibility (BMR100W). The LXT702 also includes two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries and a Rapid Optimum Charger for increased battery and charging power — and less downtime on the job site.
Built for a Variety of Applications
The LXT702 delivers a wide range of cordless solutions for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition, and more. It’s ideal for pro trades including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, remodeling, concrete, and any pro contractor who requires a Best in Class engineered cordless combo kit. The LXT702 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita’s 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Tool Series
As one of the pioneers driving the cordless tool revolution, Makita changed the game with its breakthrough 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Series. Three years after its debut, Makita’s LXT Series has grown from seven to over 35 tools, providing a wide range of cordless solutions for professional tradesmen. Makita also added 18V Compact Lithium-Ion for cordless power in a more compact size. Makita’s 18V Lithium-Ion batteries and ENERGY STAR rated Optimum Charging System provide several benefits over old battery technology. When compared to traditional 18V Ni-Cd batteries, Makita’s 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have 40% less weight, longer run time, and five-times lower self-discharge to keep cells active and ready to use at any time.
Makita’s 18V Lithium-Ion battery delivers 2,000 cycles — 2.5X more than Ni-Cd. In addition, built-in shock absorbing features help protect the battery, and sixteen firm-holding contact terminals deliver constant high power. During the charging process, a built-in memory chip in the battery communicates with the Optimum Charger for a more efficient charge, extending the battery life. Makita’s Optimum Charger is also faster: it will charge an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery in just 30 minutes, and an 18V Compact Lithium-Ion battery in only 15 minutes. Makita also offers a Rapid Automotive Charger for 18V LXT and 18V Compact Lithium-Ion batteries that plugs into 12V DC sockets equipped in most automobiles and trucks for added mobility. Makita’s growing line of LXT cordless tool solutions features a wide range of industrial-quality power tools, including driver-drills, impact drivers, impact wrenches, saws, grinders, screwguns, rotary hammers, and more. The LXT Series also offers a jobsite radio, rechargeable flashlights, and several different combo kits.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and o
ffers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita Lithium-Ion tool is backed by Makita’s 3-Year Warranty that covers repair due to defects in materials or workmanship up to three years from the date of original purchase. Makita Lithium-Ion batteries and chargers have a limited 1-year warranty. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita LXT70two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Seven-Piece Combo Kit includes: 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill, 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw, Impact Driver, Reciprocating Saw, 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder, Flashlight, Job Site Radio, two LXT Lithium-Ion batteries, 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger, contractor bag with wheels and telescoping handle.
You’ll find the knowledge hence, details with regards to Makita LXT702 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit to obtain other proportionate, start to see the most recent amount, browse reviews coming from consumers who have paid for this product, and also you’ll manage to choose substitute similar item prior to you opt to buy.
If you want buying the Makita LXT702 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit, make sure you purchase the best quality items at unique costs. Prior to you buy make sure you buy it at the store that has an excellent reputation and great service. Thank you for visiting this page, we hope it can assist you to get details of Makita LXT702 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 7-Piece Combo Kit.